Monday, March 12, 2018

Look what's sprouting up...

Hello, hello!

Are you ready for day two of the March Greeting Farm release previews? Today we have another small clear set to share called, Enjoy. These four happy bunnies are arriving just in time for Easter but they are so much more than just holiday stamps. My card today features the two bunnies who are holding some yummy veggies and stamped them in Desert Sand ink for some no-line coloring to create a cheery garden scene. Taking my cues from the carrot and leaf of lettuce I used my Copics to sketch in not just the veg but the fence, flowers and sky behind them as well. These cuties may look innocent enough but they love raiding the farmer's garden. ;)

There is plenty more Enjoy inspirational cuteness to be had over on the TGF blog. I promise you won't want to miss all of the fabulous creations my fellow Farmers have made!

Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink, Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
stamps- The Greeting Farm (Enjoy set and Eggstra Special set), My Favorite Things (sentiment)
ink- Memento desert sand and Studio Calico lime light
My Favorite Things stitched scallop frame die
My Favorite Things speech bubble die
Copic markers:
bunnies- E40, E41, E42, E43, E44, R30
bow tie- BG01, BG05, BG07
heart- RV02, RV13
sky- B0000, BG000
dirt- E30, E31, E55, E57
fence- W00, W1, W2, W4, N5
flower bushes- YG03, Y06, Y17
lettuce- YG11, YG01, YG05, YG09
carrots- YR15, YR07, E08, YG03, YG05, YG17
tomatoes- R05, YR09, YR18, YG05, G07
peas- YG03, YG05, YG17
 

4 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

Oh my goodness!!!! This is soooooo stinking cuuuuuute!!!!!
hugs, Heidi & Brooke

Julie D. Richards said...

Adorable. Love the whole scene. Hugs.

Cindy Holmes said...

Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! This is just sooooooo CUTE! This also would have to be up there at the top of one of my most favorite cards!

Kate said...

Wow, great job Amy!!!!! I haven't visited in awhile. You are now on TGF Design Team, yay!!!!!!!!!! As always, thanks a million for writing down your colors!!!