Friday, December 1, 2017

All is calm, all is bright...

TGIF!

I'm playing in this week's Bellarific Challenge today and it is an easy one... 'free for all'. Now that we are officially in December and all things Christmas I figured it was the perfect time to get Tiny Townie Rita and the Reindeer on a card. I fell in love with this image as soon as it was previewed and I knew that I had to add it to my stamp collection asap. There is just something about it that feels like it is telling a story so I wanted to further that idea with a colored in scene behind them. I envisioned Rita and the Reindeer riding through the silent woods on a moonlit Christmas Eve. The magic of that really hits me in the feels. :)

Ok I'm outta here... see y'all again Monday!
Supply list:
cardstock- Curious Metallics Cryogen white and Bazzill
stamps- Stamping Bella (Rita and the Reindeer), Studio Calico (sentiment)
ink- Memento rich cocoa, Studio Calico ruby and brick house
My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 1
Wink of Stella silver glitter pen
Signo Uniball silver pen and white pen
Sakura Stardust glitter pen
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, E04, R00, R20
hair- E23, E29
clothes- R17, R29, R59, E18, YG17, G99, C9, E40, E41, E42, W5, W7, W9, C5, C10
reindeer- E44, E47, E49, N6, N10, W7, E81
moon- B52, C1, 0
sky- B52, B97, B99
trees- YG99, B99, W8
snow- C0, B32