Friday, September 8, 2017

Full of possibilities...

TGIF!

I'm wrapping up this week with an All Dressed Up beauty from LDRS creative. She's from the Girl's Night Out set but I wanted to put her in a sunny fall afternoon scene. So once I colored her up using the no-line technique I masked her off and stamped these birch trees behind. I can't even tell you how many years those trees have been sitting in my stamp stash, I know I got them in a Studio Calico kit long ago so it felt really good to finally ink them up. I have an affinity for paper white birch trees since there are two large ones in my front yard and every fall the lawn is blanketed with their golden leaves. Since it is still early in the season I only added a few stray leaves to the ground. I think it all came together for a pretty little fall card. :)

Have a wonderful weekend everybody! 
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Bazzill
stamps- LDRS Creative (Girl's Night Out set), Simon Says Stamp (sentiment), Studio Calico (birch trees)
ink- Memento desert sand and flannel grey, Studio Calico purple rain
Lawn Fawn scalloped rectangle die
Simon Says Stamp stitched rectangle die
Paper Smooches leaves 2 wise die
My Favorite Things stitched banner die
Copic Spica purple glitter pen
Copic markers:
skin- YR000, YR00, E21, E13, R00, R20
hair- Y32, YR27, E39
clothes- YG21, YG13, YG95, V91, RV95, RV99, E50, E81, E84, E31, E34
trees- W00, W0, W1, W2, Y06, Y17, YR14
grass/hills- G43, G24, YG61
ground- E51, E31, E23
sky- B0000

3 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

LOVE your scene card too!!!! Your drawing capabiliies always AMAZE!!! Have a Fabulous weekend!!!!
hugs, Heidi & Brooke

Julie D. Richards said...

Lovely scene. Makes me want to step into it. Hugs.

Tracey Ann said...

Love your no line coloring, Amy! Her lovely green pants have such awesome contrast, and her top is darling. And what an overall gorgeous Fall scene you created... its a beauty! ❤️