Monday, August 21, 2017

You brighten my life...

Good morning!

I got the Oliver and Amelia Summer Fun set during the last TGF Farmer's Market and I have been waiting for the perfect opportunity to get this cutie on a card. When the 'make a scene' challenge was announced at the beginning of the month this idea started swirling around in my brain and I finally put it all together. First I stamped up the lighthouse and a bunch of the fun accessory stamps from the Avery Elle Shine Bright set to create the background. I really challenged myself to try and create some sandy dunes and crashing waves along with the cloudy sky. Next I colored up Amelia, cut her out and popped her onto the background. I know she is meant to be giggling but I have to chuckle because with my kinda stormy looking background she may be standing there shivering instead. Something tells me she won't be jumping in the water anytime soon, LOL!

TTYL!   
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Copic X-Press It
stamps- The Greeting Farm (O&A Summer Fun set), Avery Elle (Shine Bright set), Lawn Fawn (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, E04, R00, R20
hair- E21, E25, E29
eyes- B23, B39
swimsuit- Y11, Y15, Y17, E81
lighthouse- C00, C1, C3, 0, R05, R08, R89, W6, W9, Y00, Y11
sand/beach grass- E41, E42, E43, YG63
rocks- T0, T3, T5
sea- B00, B24, B26, B99
sky- B0000, B32
fence- W2

3 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

Oh my goodness this is Super cute. Love the scene too.
Hugs, Heidi and Brooke

Julie D. Richards said...

She is too darn cute and I love her hair color. Hugs.

Tracey Ann said...

So sweet... your background! And that little Amelia is darling!