Wednesday, July 19, 2017

All sorts of wonderful...

Hello, hello!

This pretty gal from LDRS Creative was looking very summer-ish to me so it seemed a good time to ink her up. She's called Flower's For You and I love how flowy and breezy she looks in her easy summer dress. I paired her up with this pretty paper from the Pink Paislee Summer Lights 6x6 pad and a lacey looking die from Papertrey Ink because they both had the pretty, girlie vibe that suited this beauty. What can I say? Sometimes you are just in a mood to go super feminine and I make no apologies for that, LOL!  ;)

Thanks for stopping by my friends! 

 
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Copic X-Press It
paper- Pink Paislee (Summer Lights)
stamps- LDRS Creative (Flowers For You), Simon Says Stamp (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Hero Arts pink ombre
Papertrey Ink mix and mat scallop die
My Favorite Things stitched scallop rectangle die
Simon Says Stamp stitched rectangle die
Prima flowers
Kaiser Craft pearls
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, E04, R00, R20
hair- E23, E57, E59, E49
clothes- RV52, RV55, RV66, RV69, R12, R14, YR02, Y04, Y21, Y26, RV09, RV02, BG53, YG01

1 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

Awe this is sooooo Beautiful ♡♡♡
Hugs, Heidi and Brooke