Wednesday, April 19, 2017

You're quite wonderful...

Olo!

So back in the day I got a handful of the Lulu stamps from Stamping Bella because I loved their sweet demeanor and crazy hair. The only issue I had with these cuties is that the stamps tended to have a lot of solid areas that would stamp black, including the hair. This always felt very limiting as far as color palettes went and I missed not getting to color in their hair. Now that I've been playing around with no-line coloring I decided to re-visit these little ladies and give them a whole new look. First up was the Ruby and Rose Lulu stamp and I can't even tell you how much fun I had giving these girls colorful hair and clothes. This technique totally transforms them... it kinda feels like I have brand new stamps to play with and I can't wait to get the others on cards of their own now too.   :)
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill, Papertrey Ink and Copic X-Press It
stamps- Stamping Bella (Ruby and Rose Lulu), Papertrey Ink (sentiment)
ink- Memento desert sand and Hero Arts purple ombre
Papertrey Ink sentiment split curve horizontal die
cloud dies
Prima flowers
Kaiser Craft pearls
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, E04, R00, R20
hair- E35, E57, E49
hair- YR15, E97, E09, E18
eyeshadow- BG000, BG72
eyeshadow- YG00, YG61
dress- RV63, RV55, V05, V06, V09, C1
dress- BG02, BG53, BG05, BG07, B06, B18, C1
shoes- W7, E49
flowers- Y000, Y11, Y21, Y19, YG01, YG25, YG67

5 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

Looks Amazing!!!
Hugs, Heidi & Brooke

Julie D. Richards said...

Eek, so adorable. Hugs.

jkreucher said...

HI Amy, I just love this card... I am searching for the cloud die you have used...
would you be so kind to share the company that makes them :)
thanks bunches.
Judy K.

Juls said...

I love this .... love no line colouring xx

Tracey Ann said...

Oh my goodness, Amy! You have completely transformed these little cuties! And the layout with that sentiment... such a sweet card, 💕