Friday, March 31, 2017

Some bunny loves you...

TGIF!

Well I'm wrapping up this week with my first Easter card of the year. Since I recently added this sweet digi stamp called Girl Loves a Bunny to my ADFD collection I couldn't wait to color her up. There is something about these kids with their backs turned to the viewer that I find totally endearing. Because I have a tendency to buy and collect any cloud background paper that I find I figured this card was the perfect opportunity to pull some out and create a dreamy spring scene for these two. It looks like the perfect Easter Sunday to me. :)

Alrighty, gotta jet... have a fun and fabulous weekend everybody!  
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Copic X-Press It
paper- October Afternoon (Sassafras and Home Town)
digital stamp- A Day For Daisies (Girl Loves a Bunny)
stamps- Simon Says Stamp (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black
Memory Box stitched hills die
Memory Box bird dies
Paper Studio gems
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, E04
hair- E53, E34, E57, E59
clothes- G00, BG34, BG18, E50, E81, E84, T6, T9
bunny- E40, E41, E53, R02, 0
birds- Y23, YR31, T1, T3, T5

3 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

Ohhhhh We Loooove this!!!! Those papers look fabulous with this Adorable image!!!!
Hugs, Heidi and Brooke

Julie D. Richards said...

Heidi said it all. Sweetness.

Tracey Ann said...

Sweetest Easter card ever... the colors, the paper(!), and the blending in her dress... so fabulous!