Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Dog-gone lost...

Hey there!

Well digging out of the snow yesterday was a lot of fun... not. Lucky for me I got the call that I didn't need to come in to work so after shoveling the walk I was able to spend a little time in the crafty room. I ended up making a card for this week's MFT sketch challenge and this go round I pulled out the super cute Lucky Dogs set. Something about the sketch inspired this little scene of a pup trying to get over the wall to find his missing buddy. The brick wall was done with a stencil and the clouds in the distance are MFT dies. He looks so pitiful just hanging there like that, I sure hope this lost dog finally finds whomever he's looking for. :)

Later gators!  
Supply list:
cardstock- Copic X-Press It and Bazzill
stamps- My Favorite Things (Lucky Dog set)
ink- Memento tuxedo black, Studio Calico Creme Brulee and Ice Ice Baby
Teresa Collins enamel dots
My Favorite Things stitched cloud edges
My Favorite Things small brick wall stencil
Copic markers:
fur- T0, T1, T2, T5, T7. T9, 0
collar- YR21, Y38, YR27