Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Seriously? Seriously...

Hey there! 

The Super Secret Stamp Club stamp from June was still sitting on my desk and I figured it was time to get her on a card before August's shows up in the mailbox. This little beauty is Creeper Sass and she looks like she is telling me it was about time she got all colored up. I paired Sass up with this bright abstract paper from from the Happy Place paper pad and borrowed all the colors for her stylin' outfit from it. The sentiment was me channeling Meredith Grey from Grey's Anatomy. I gotta admit that I find myself saying, "Seriously? Seriously?" more often than I would think.  ;)

Have a good one everybody!

   
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Copic X-Press It
paper- Dear Lizzy (Happy Place)
stamps- The Greeting Farm (SSSC Creeper Sass), Studio Calico (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black, Studio Calico lime light and buttercup
Doodlebug Sprinkles
Papertrey Ink swirl die
Copic markers:
skin- E50, E51, E21 E13, R00, R20
hair- E50, E51, E53, E55
eyes- E34, BG000
eyeshadow- YG0000, YG91
clothes- Y04, Y06, Y21, YG21, YG93, YG95, RV05, RV14, RV29, R46, E84, E87, E89, R30, RV42, R32

2 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

Fabulous card!!!!! I say Seriously a lot and now Brooke dies too.... lol
Hugs, Heidi and Brooke

Tracey Ann said...

Love this Amy! That paper! Just love how beautifully you colored her... what an awesome creeper!!