Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Hide-n-go-seek...

Howdy folks!

Work was crazy busy yesterday so I didn't get a chance to relax in the crafty room and get a summer card made. Luckily I have a few more Halloween cards made for the recent TGF release so the ol' blog doesn't have to sit idle today. So here's another feisty feline from the Scaredy Cats set and I love how this adorable guy is peeking out of the pumpkin. The sentiment that I chose seemed to be made especially for him and the addition of some of the candies from the set pulled it all together perfectly. Not to mention I had this great candy paper in my stash of Halloween goodies that I finally got to use on a card. :)

Alrighty, I should get moving. Hopefully I have a bit more free time in my schedule today.
Laters!


Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink
paper- Pebbles
stamps- The Greeting Farm (Scaredy Cats set), October Afternoon (jack o'lantern face)
ink- Memento tuxedo black
My Favorite Things stitched strip die
Ranger glossy accents
Copic markers:
cat- W4, W6, W10, R00, R20
eyes- YG25
pumpkin- YR04, YR07, YR18, E84, E87, YG25
candy- YG23, YG25, YG17, V04, V06, Y38, YR09

4 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE what a really cute Halloween card!!!!
Hugs, Heidi & Brooke

Julie D. Richards said...

Awe I love cats and this one couldn't be any cuter. Got my box yesterday. Took a fall the night before so I haven't had a chance to share on Facebook yet. I hurt worse today but still hope to take pictures. Thank you Amy.

Juls said...

Fun card xx

Tracey Ann said...

Such a fun card! Such vibrant colors, and that kitty is darling in that pumpkin! :)