Friday, July 15, 2016

Sunny smiles...

TGIF my friends! 

Last Friday I had the July Super Secret Stamp Club stamp show up in my mailbox and she is an adorable new Anya called Styling. I love everything about her but while she really is very stylin' her outfit was a bit too formal for the summer themed cards that I'm currently making. So I decided to do a head swap and give Styling a warm weather makeover. Dress Me Anya's body and clothes from the Summer Wardrobe set were just what I needed. I even took it a step farther and gave her some cool shades and an ice cream cone to help beat the heat. The paper is from the new Great Outdoors collection and I chose to use the strip that looks like Anya is traveling down the coast to sunny California. Free and easy down the road she goes, LOL! 

Alrighty then, stay cool this weekend!  :)
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink, Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- Carta Bella (The Great Outdoors)
stamps- The Greeting Farm (SSSC Styling Anya, Dress Me Anya set, Summer Wardrobe set), My Favorite Things (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and rich cocoa
Memory Box seagulls die
Ranger Glossy Accents
Copic markers:
skin- E50, E00, E21, E13, R00, R20
hair- E30, E31, E33, E37
clothes- B00, BG45, BG49, Y000, Y11, Y32, YR31, C3, C5, C6, C9
ice cream cone- YR31, YR12, YR04, E51, E55

3 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

Awe so Adorable! ! Love your stamp surgery! !! Have a wonderful weekend!
Hugs, Heidi and Brooke

Julie D. Richards said...

Awe, I love the whole card. You are the queen of altering.

Tracey Ann said...

Such a great card Amy! The background scene is amazing, and perfect alteration!