Wednesday, July 20, 2016

A sparkling season...

Hey there!

Well, we've made it to the fourth and final day of previews for the TGF July release and we've saved a super fun, interactive set for last. The stamp set is called Pop Out Xmas and the pop out refers to the way you can mix and match these stamps to add the Santa, Reindeer or Snowman to a variety of gift boxes or even stockings. For my card I chose to ink up Santa and a couple reindeer and pop each one into their own stocking. Once I had them in there they kind of reminded me of tree ornaments so I totally ran with the idea. I knew I had a Memory Box die that looks like ornament hangers so I cut some out of gold paper and added them to my stamped images. Then I just created a background that looks like the inside of a Christmas tree by rubbing spots of colored inks on with a cotton ball and then stamping pine branches right over them. 
The TGF blog is totally poppin' with inspiration from my fellow Farmers today so be sure to check that out. And come back tomorrow for a blog hop and chances to win the new release!

Smooches!   
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill, Papertrey Ink and Copic X-Press It
stamps- The Greeting Farm (Pop Out Xmas set, Sparkling Season set), Inkadinkado (pine branch)
ink- Memento tuxedo black, Versafine onyx black, Nick Bantock sapmoss green, Studio Calico well red, orange county, sunny day, lime light and true blue
Memory Box ornament hooks and tops die
Gold Smooch
Copic markers:
santa- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20, E71, N0, N1, N3, R05, R08, E09, YG03, YG67, G29, E81, E84, 0
reindeer- E50, E41, 0, R000, R30, E53, E55, E57, N10, R08, R46

3 comments:

Julie D. Richards said...

So cute. Love it.

Tracey Ann said...

These pop up stamps are a brilliant idea! Love them... and adore your card, Amy! The glowing lights and tree branches behind those darling stockings filled with Christmas fun - all colored so beautifully! Love!

Amy Y said...

This card is adorable. I really love how you did the background, and your coloring is just perfect!