Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Happy Birthday...

Good morning!

Did you see the happy news? My wish on Friday's post for Pixie Mermaids from Tiddly Inks has come true in record time! Christy has created a set of six amazing mer pals called Amy and her Mini Mermaid Friends and I'm totally flattered to have inspired these cuties. I love them all so much that I couldn't decide on just one for my card today so I put a group of them together and created a little mini mermaid party. I mean seriously, how cute are they?! I'm also entering this card into the current "tingo challenge" with a pattern paper, Tiddly Inks image, distressing combination. 

Big HUGE thanks to Christy for making this mermaid obsessed crafter a very happy girl. :)
Toodles!  
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink stamper's select
paper- Doodlebug
digital stamps- Tiddly Inks (Amy and her mini mermaid friends)
stamps- Papertrey Ink (sentiment)
ink- Versafine onyx black
Doodlebug and Fancy Pants sequins
Ranger liquid pearls
Wink of Stella clear glitter pen
Papertrey Ink die
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20
hair 1- RV02, RV04, RV09, RV69
hair 2- YG13, YG23, YG25, YG67, G29
hair 3- V01, V05, V06, V09
tail 1- B02, B06, B39, BG32
tail 2- G00, BG34, BG49, Y00
tail 3- B12, B16, B28, YG00
top 1-V05, V09
top 2- RV55
top 3- YG23, YG25
starfish- Y35, YR04
top 2- fish- B02, B06, C5, C7, 100, FYG1, Y35, Y38, YR04, B00, G00, V04, 0

9 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

Oh my goodness this is super FINTASTIC looking! !!!!! So happy your wish was granted!!!!
Hugs, Heidi and Brooke

Marianne said...

How fun! I received an e-mail from TI yesterday introducing these cuties, but I never linked the name to you. But I can see why they are right up your alley, and I love your sweet and happy scene.
Marianne x

yvon said...

Such a fun and gorgeous creation.

Danni said...

When I saw the email announcing these I knew where the idea came from! So very cool!! Love your card!

Larisa said...

Your card is lovely!!!

Tracey Ann said...

Now there's a fantastic story of artists getting together and creating awesomeness!! Love these darling mermaids... and adore your card!! :)

Julie D. Richards said...

These remind me of some of your images, which I miss so much. Just gorgeous. Hugs.

JanR said...

Beautiful card! I love the design and the colouring. Thanks for convincing Christy to do this! And thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks.

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

Just adorable, I love how you have colored them up in fun colors and the wave is such a wonderful touch to the adorable mermaids! Thanks so much for sharing with us @ Tiddly Inks in the "TINGO" challenge, best of luck to you :)