Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Wishes come true...

Hello, hello! 

I made this card a couple weeks ago for a good friend's birthday and I just now realized that I hadn't shared it here yet. Shame on me, I know! So this sweet digi was a freebie from A Day For Daisies some time ago and I think she is called Dandelion Fairy, though I can't find her in the ADFD store. I'm such a sucker for fairies with dandelions, I can still remember being a kid and blowing the seeds off a dandelion just like this, hoping that my wish of the moment would magically come true. Unfortunately I never did get my own pair of fairy wings but I have a feeling that this lovely little fairy will be getting everything her heart desires. I printed her out nice and big so that she would be the star of the show and I kept the design very clean and simple. A quick addition of a sentiment, a sprinkling of sequins and this card was was done. :)

Later gators!    
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
digital stamp- A Day For Daisies (Dandelion Fairy)
stamp- Papertrey Ink (Just Desserts set)
ink- Versafine onyx black, Colorbox creamy brown
Doodlebug sequins
Wink of Stella clear glitter pen  
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, E04, R00, R20
hair- E41, E42, E43, E44
clothes- Y000, Y11, Y15, Y17, Y04, YG00, YG03, YG95, YG91, V01
grass/dandelion- YG00, YG03, YG95, Y000, E81, E34
sky- BG0000, BG000, 0