Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Wonderful self...

Hey there! 

It was time to make a get well card and with the recent introduction of the DR and RN digis over at The Greeting Farm I had the perfect characters to choose from. I ended up choosing DR Ian and I think I was channeling McSteamy from Grey's Anatomy as I colored up this dapper doc... he's certainly got the McSteamy hair, LOL! I kept the card design super CAS and even hand cut my own heart monitor zig zaggy line for a simple background embellishment. Hopefully little McSteamy here will help put a much needed smile on a face that really needs it.  :)

Thanks for stopping by today my friends!  
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- KI Memories
digital stamp- The Greeting Farm (Dr Ian)
stamp- Papertrey Ink (sentiment)
ink- Studio Calico deja blue
Simon Says Stamp stitched rectangle die
Making Memories brads
Ranger glossy accents
Silver Smooch
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R00, R20
hair- E34, E47, E49
clothes- B37, B39, BV29, 100, C2

1 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

Oh what a perfect get well card!!!! Love your collection of sentiments! That zig zag heart beat line is cool looking on there too!!!
Hugs, Heidi and Brooke