Thursday, March 3, 2016

Missing you always...

Good morning!

My friend got me the new Hello Gorgeous paper pad from My Mind's Eye last week and it didn't take me long before diving right into it. I love these papers so much, the retro vibe of these floral prints totally speaks to me. I paired them up with this super cute Tiny Townie from Stamping Bella called Amanda is Awesome. She just looked like a spring beauty to me in her little sundress and pigtails. Then I grabbed some Prima flowers that matched the paper so that I could enter this card into this week's Bellariffic challenge to 'add flowers'. Now Amanda has an entire garden to sit back and relax in. :)

Well thanks for stopping by... laters!
  
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- My Mind's Eye (Hello, Gorgeous)
stamps- Stamping Bella (Tiny Townie Amanda is Awesome), Simon Says Stamp (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and rich cocoa, Colorbox creamy brown
Simon Says Stamp Berkshire leaf boarder die
Lawn Fawn stitched scallop border die
Prima flowers
Kaiser Craft pearls
Sharpie white marker
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11
hair- YR31, Y32, E35, Y11
clothes- R00, R20, R32, R14, E50, E51, E81, 0, BG11, BG34, BG18
bench- E30, E41, E42, E43, E44
grass/sky/flower- YG00, YG21, YG03, YG93, YG95, Y21, Y26, BG10, G000, 0