Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Give me some sugar...

Hello friends!

After inking up Darling Anya for yesterday's card I decided to go ahead and ink up the Super Secret Stamp Club stamp from January so that I'll have gotten all of this year's stamps on cards before April's arrives in a couple weeks. I'm making it a goal to stay on top of things like this because I don't want to leave any of my stamps un-inked for too long. This cutie sippin' on her Slurpee is Carnival Anya and she originally comes with a little bowler hat sitting high on her head but I decided to wipe it away before stamping and filling in the missing black lines with a Copic multi-liner pen. I knew I had the perfect paper when I found this colorful bubble print in my stash but the card really came together when I came across this fun sentiment stamp. Anyone else use 'gimme some sugar' as a request for a kiss or some lovin'? Yea, so I'm really diggin' how it becomes a cheeky play off Anya's sweet drink into a love you kind of card. If you haven't figured it out yet, I don't take myself too seriously especially when it comes to my crafting.  ;)

Later gators!   
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- Jillibean Soup (Chilled Red Raspberry Soup)
stamps- The Greeting Farm (SSSC Carnival Anya), Studio Calico (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black, Studio Calico blush crush
My Favorite Things stitched scallop rectangle frame die
Li'l Inkers stitched rectangle die
Simon Says Stamp mini heart die
Hug Snug ribbon
Ranger glossy accents
Sharpie white marker
Copic markers:
skin- E50, E00, E21, R00, R20, E71
hair- YR20, YR24, E39
clothes- BG10, BG32, BG34, G16, E40, E81, V20
drink- RV10, RV42, RV13, RV14, B00

2 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

Oh my this card is SWEEEEET looking! !!♡♡♡♡♡♡ what a cutie she is! !!!
Hugs, Heidi and Brooke

Dotty Jo said...

Great card and this has to be one of my most favourite Anyas yet! Jo x