Saturday, March 5, 2016

All of my stars...

Hello, hello! 

Surprise! I'm sneaking in a special Sunday post to share some exciting news! The Greeting Farm is officially releasing the new CLEAR Starry Anya today so if you missed out on the short preview sale now is your chance to grab this fabulous girl! To be honest I was a bit nervous to see my beloved Anya go clear, what if it didn't stamp as well as the red rubber? Well I am happy to say that the worry was for not, the quality of the polymer is nice and firm giving me a crisp, clean impression each time that I stamped Starry up. So I certainly won't be hesitating to purchase future clear Anya stamps... (hint, hint).  ;)
For my card I found this wonderful rainbow hued star paper in a new Avery Elle paper pad that was perfect for this happy celestial cutie. The sentiment is from MFT and I added clear Wink of Stella to the large 'stars' word so that it really sparkles and shines in person. Because both Anya and the over sized sentiment took up the majority of the available space on the card front I decided to keep everything else super simple. A couple stitched edge dies and a single starry gem were all I really needed to dress things up a bit. :)

Ok, back to your regularly scheduled Sunday, LOL! TTYL!
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- Avery Elle (Everyday)
stamps- The Greeting Farm (Starry Anya), My Favorite Things (Count the Stars set)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Versafine onyx black
Li'l Inkers stitched rectangle die
My Favorite Things double stitched rectangle die
star gem
Ranger Glossy Accents
Stardust glitter pen
Wink of Stella clear glitter pen
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E21, E11, R00, R20
hair- E51, E55, E25, E29
clothes- B12, B45, B37, B39, BV29, RV52, V01, V04, YG00, YG03, YG17, Y13, Y17

1 comments:

Tracey Ann said...

Looking thru your blog for layout ideas... love the shading on Anya's dress and the contrasts/waves in her hair! The sentiment is perfect! And, the layout is just what I was looking for ... Thank you! :)