Thursday, February 25, 2016

Let's chat...

Mornin' friends!

The TGF Super Secret Stamp Club cutie for February was this sweet girl called Katie. Talk about love at first sight, which is very appropriate for the month of love I would say. I just adore everything about her plus as soon as I saw her I could also see how with just a few simple strokes of the pen Katie could be just as cute with a short haircut. In fact I couldn't resist doing the simple alteration so you will be seeing the short haired version of Katie tomorrow. 
For today's card though I paired Katie up with some papers from October Afternoon because I was really diggin' the aqua, grey, white and cream color combo. Then I grabbed the Vogue Abode set by Paper Smooches and stamped up a little tone on tone living room scene for Katie to kick back and relax in while she chats with her friend.

If you've missed out on this last round of SSSC stamps mark your calendars because sign ups for the April-June term are less than a week away. I promise you won't regret it.  :)

Catch ya on the flip side!   
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- October Afternoon (Girl Talk)
stamps- The Greeting Farm (SSSC Katie), Paper Smooches (Vogue Abode set)
ink- Memento tuxedo black, Studio Calico grey area and creme brulee
My Favorite Things stitched rounded rectangle die
buttons
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20
hair- E40, E43, E44, YR30, YR31
eyes- E44, BG000, 0
lips- R43
clothes- T2, T3, T4, T5, E40, E81, 0, BG11, BG34, BG18

3 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE what a Super Cute card!!!! This cutie reminds me a lot of Rapunzel!!!
Hugs, Heidi and Brooke

Tracey Ann said...

What a sweet card! Love the colors you used on her, that paper!... and the layered stamping behind her. So creative!

Julie D. Richards said...

Cute. Looking forward to seeing your altered version tomorrow.