Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Enjoy today...

Hello, hello!
 
I'm posting over on the TGF blog today and I'm excited to be sharing new shades of Anya's Salon. If you missed the first salon post the idea is a simple one, create eight different hair color combos using six Copic markers. For this visit  to Anya's Salon Anya has decided to go red and Marie has even added a brand new Red Head Anya digi to the store just for the occasion! So if you would like to see what Anya's Salon is all about head on over to The Greeting Farm blog today and check it out.
 
For my card I colored up Red Head Anya using the Autumn Sunrise combo but I also wanted to give her a body. So I grabbed Flirty Anya and did a super simple head swap. Now this gorgeous ginger is ready to hit the town looking oh so stylish and ready to turn some heads, LOL! 

Have a good one everybody!  :)
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- Sassafras Lass
digital stamp- The Greeting Farm (Anya's Salon Red)
stamps- The Greeting Farm (Flirty Anya and Enjoy/Celebrate set)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and rich cocoa, Colorbox creamy brown
The Greeting Farm enjoy die
Impression Obsession butterfly dies
Prima flowers
Kaiser Craft pearls
white sharpie marker
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E21, E11, R00, R20, E13
hair- Y38, YR04, E15
clothes- BG70, B52, BG72, Y15

4 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

Oh how very Beautiful!!! I have several friends that are red heads!!! Love your coloring!!!!!
hugs, Heidi

Danni said...

{swoon} I just love this! Especially her little freckles!

Julie D. Richards said...

I love her hair.

Tracey Ann said...

She is darling! ... and looks so pretty with that beautiful background behind her!