Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Sweetest Little Christmas...

Olo! 

Today I've got a card for this week's Kraftin' Kimmie Saturday challenge which is all about "Food". I had gotten this lovely Grace stamp during a sale earlier this year and I couldn't wait to get her on a card so this was the perfect challenge for me. I paired Grace up with a fun new paper pad called Hot Cocoa not only because of her tray of gingerbread cookies but because the gingerbread print just makes me smile. I also couldn't help but fussy cut the cute milk bottle and cookie plate from a scrap of Pebbles paper to add as embellishment for good measure. 

Now I really should take a cue from Grace and go get started on some holiday baking of my own. 
Later gators!  :) 
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- American Crafts (Hot Cocoa), Pebbles (Home for Christmas)
stamps- Kraftin Kimmie (Grace), Simon Says Stamp (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Versafine onyx black
Pebbles peppermint enamel dots
Kaiser Craft pearls
My Favorite Things stitched scalloped rectangle die
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20
eyes- YG93, YG95
lips- R14
hair- E50, E51, E53, E55
clothes- R08, E07, E09, T5, T7, T9, YG25, YG17, YG67
cookie tray- C3, C5, E81, 0 E34

2 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE this is Fabulous looking!!!!! WE love it a lot!!!!
hugs, Heidi and Brooke

Tracey Ann said...

Such a great card... darling image and scene you created with the embellishments and crazy awesome paper in the background! Wish I looked that put together in the kitchen! Hee hee... :)!