Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Santa Claus is coming to town...

Hi there!

I really love it when TGF goes small with some of their characters, they just get cuter shrunk down a bit if that is even possible. So as soon as I got the newest Happy Winter set in the mail and saw how small and cute they were I knew that I had to pair one up with his bigger counterpart from the Winter Greetings set. Something about these two kinda reminded me of the brothers from the A Christmas Story movie, Ralphie and Randy. That inspiration was really cemented when I also found this fantastic sheet of paper by October Afternoon in my scrap bag. Not only is the department store there in the background but it looks like the Chinese restaurant where they eat Christmas dinner is even included. With such a perfect scene all done for me I didn't have to add anything but the sentiment. :)

Well, enjoy your Wednesday and I shall see you again tomorrow!  
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- October Afternoon (City Sidewalks)
stamps- The Greeting Farm (Happy Winter set and Winter Greetings set), Papertrey Ink (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Versafine onyx black
Silver Smooch
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00,R20
hair 1- YR30, E31, E34
hair 2- YR30, YR31, Y32, E33
clothes- E07, E09, R27, E50, E40, 0, G07, YG67, G29, W2, W4, W6, W8, W10, BG13, BG57, BG18, BG10, BG11

2 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

Oh my this is soooooooo darn cute!!!! I really HATE the time difference now. It is ruining my morning breakfast routine!!!! When your blog goes live now I am doing make up and vacuuming my bed from the darn shedding dog so I can put my comforter back on for the day. I swear he sheds 24/7/365...Ugh!!!! lol lol Love how you are all into the Christmas mode. Heck I am still trying think up Thanksgiving ideas!!! I think I came up with a cute one but it has been taking me almost 2 weeks now to finish the darn card. First I was needing a certain stamp set to proceed. Then when I finished coloring I needed glossy accents and scoured my room to NOT find any!! So then the next day I had to go and buy some. Then I had to wait for it dry. And now it's been that my days have been busy busy busy!! I am hoping to get some free time tonight!! Calgon......... lol lol Have an Awesome evening doll!!!
Hugs, Heidi

Tracey Ann said...

Such a great idea to combine these two characters! Just can't get over how well this went together... your introduction says it all. Fantastic card, Amy!