Monday, November 9, 2015

Have your elf...

Good morning!

I don't know about you but I am totally getting into the Christmas spirit already. I don't care that Thanksgiving hasn't even rolled around yet, the CD player is officially loaded up with Christmas tunes. I love having the music going while I'm working on my Christmas cards... makes me feel more creative I guess. This card benefitted from the Christmas music magic as I colored up Santa's Little Helper from Mo's Digital Pencil. Isn't he just crazy adorable?! I love his big expressive eyes and all those curls, what a cutie! I paired him up with a mix of new and old October Afternoon papers because those gingerbread men and candy make me think of Santa's workshop up at the North Pole where this little guy would reside. 

Alrighty, I should mosey. Have a good one everybody! :)  
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Papertrey Ink ivory
paper- October Afternoon
digital stamp- Mo's Digital Pencil (Santa's Little Helper)
stamps- Stampendous (sentiment)
ink- Memento rich cocoa
Divine Twine twine
My Favorite Things stitched rounded rectangle die
My Favorite Things double stitched circle die
Studio Calico sequins
Wink of Stella clear glitter pen
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20, BV20
hair- E31, E35, E47
eyes- YG93, E84, BG000
clothes- Y11, Y21, Y26, E31, E34, E57, YG21, YG03, YG25, BG78, G28, G29, E50, E81, E84, 0, R14, R24, R27, R59, W3, W6
tape dispenser- Y000, Y11, BG10
floor- E40, E42, E44

1 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE this is really Adorable!!!!!!!!!! cute cute papers!!! Yesterday I took down the Halloween decor in the house while we were watching the Disney movie Inside Out!! Brooke is hoping they make a part 2. After she went to bed I got out all the gifts I have for Christmas so far and started wrapping them all up!!!! I think it makes it easier to store that way then trying to hide bags of gifts unwrapped!!! So that elf was totally me last night!!!! lol lol
have and Awesome week doll!
hugs, Heidi