Friday, October 2, 2015

Happy Halloween...

TGIF everybody!

I'm back with another Halloween card because we are officially in that time of year now. I decided to play along in the Kraftin' Kimmie Saturday challenge to use circles and even though in the end I only ended up using half a circle I'm hoping that it still counts. I also wanted to combine a new stamp with an older one so I grabbed Wicked Witch and put her with the cute pumpkin carving witch from the My Best Friends are Witches set (it must be sold out now 'cause I can't find it in the store to link). With just a bit of masking and a tiny alteration to Wicked's eyes so that she was looking down at her protege, I had a fab Halloween scene to color up. With Wicked's silver hair I can just picture her instructing this young witchypoo on the fine art of pumpkin carving among many other magical happenings. :) 

Ok, I'm off for another fun Friday full of coloring. 
Later gators!       
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
American Crafts POW gold glitter cardstock
paper- My Mind's Eye (Mischievous)
stamps- Kraftin' Kimmie (Wicked Witch and My Best Friends are Witches set), October Afternoon (sentiment), SEI (spider)
My Favorite Things stitched circle die
Memory Box mini star dies
Papertrey Ink sketched star die
Wink of Stella gold glitter pen
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20
lips- E04
sitting witch eyes- E35, BG000, 0
standing witch eyes- YG95, BG000, 0
sitting witch hair- BG10, BG53, BG57, BG72
standing witch hair- BG10, BG53m BG57, BG72, C0, C3, C5
clothes- W6, W8, W10, YR12, YR14, E15, E81
broom- E84, E87, E89, YR23, YR24, E35
pumpkin- YR12m YR14, E15, E99, E84, E87, E89, 100
floor- E81, E84, E87, W3
wall- E50, E40, 0


10 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

Eek this is Fangtabulous!!!!! Totally LOVE this Halloween card!!!!!
Have an Awesome weekend doll! !!!
Hugs, Heidi

Danni said...

You are always just so creative with your masking and making scenes, etc! Basically, you're awesome and so inspiring!

chrilvian said...

AWESOME!!!

Dotty Jo said...

Awesome! Oh, I see Janine has already said that... Well, it is so I will too! Jo x

Julie D. Richards said...

Awesome Halloween card. Have a great day.

Marilyn Webb said...

I love how you incorporated the two images together...fantastic!! Beautiful coloring! Thanks for joining our Circles challenge this week with Kraftin Kimmie Stamps.
hugs
Marilyn DT

Denitsa Andreeva said...

Great card !!!

Tracey Ann said...

That woman with a thousand sheets of paper is amazing! How do you not smile looking at this card? So awesome!

Kate said...

Wow, what an inspiration! Love their new stamps for Halloween this year. Loving the "HAIR" Amy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As always, thanks so much for sharing all the colors! Of course, no one can color like you, that is ALL yours :-)

Elena F Scrap said...

AWESOME CARD. Fantastic choice to mask your stamps.