Monday, October 19, 2015

Fallin' for you...

Good morning!

I got this super sweet new Pure Innocence cutie in the mail last week called Thankful Friend, and I really wanted to get her on a card. So before I got started I decided to check out the MFT challenge blog to see if there was anything to play along in. This week's sketch totally caught my eye and provided my with just the inspiration I needed to put this card together. I found this super old scrap of paper in my stash that had a soft watercolor look to it so I tried to keep my Copic color palette soft too. I also pulled out a bunch of dies too which is always great. I have quite a few at this point and I always feel like I don't utilize them as much as I should.

Alrighty, time for me to get a move on. Talk at'cha later!  :)    
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- Creative Imaginations
stamps- My Favorite Things (Thankful Friend Pure Innocence and Caramel Apple Pure Innocence sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and espresso truffle, Colorbox creamy brown
My Favorite Things rounded stitched square die
Simon Says stitched circle die
Simon Says Stamp cloud dies
Studio Calico sunburst die
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20
hair- E35, E57, E59
clothes- Y21, YG93, YG95, Y23, YR31, YR23, YR12, E81, E84, E87, E89, E40, E81, E42
rake- E31, E34, C0, C2, C5
leaves- Y21, G43, E13, E07, R05, YR12
grass- G40, G82, G24
sky- BG90, BG93, BG70, 0

2 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

Love it!!!! Great take on the sketch too!!!
Hugs, Heidi and Brooke

Tracey Ann said...

Such a cute card, love the soft fall colors. The texture in her clothing is lovely... still doesn't make me want to rake leaves though! ;)