Monday, October 26, 2015

All your witches...

Hi guys!

Well this week I feel like I am already ten steps behind. My schedule is so hectic and I feel like I already need a breather... LOL! I didn't have much time for crafting yesterday so I needed a quick image to color up. My Moon from ADFD was sitting on my desk and she was perfect. This image is so simple yet so elegant, if it wasn't for the pops of orange in the ribbons she is practically done in blacks and whites. And I had this old scrap of paper that I have been hanging on to for years which finally found a home and I couldn't be happier with how it sets the scene for Moon. It truly looks like it is a magical night.  :)

Alrighty, I'm outta here. Catch ya on the flip side!    
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- Creative Imaginations
digital stamp- A Day for Daisies (My Moon)
stamp- Hero Arts (sentiment)
ink- Versamark watermark
American Crafts Zing white embossing powder
Kaiser Craft gems
Wink of Stella white glitter pen
Sakura stardust glitter pen
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11
hair- C5, C7, C9
clothes- W6, W8, W10, YR04
moon- Y0000, G20, 0

3 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

So cool looking! !!!! Perfect paper for this image too!!!!!!
Hugs, Heidi and Brooke

Dotty Jo said...

Oh my, what a fabulous card! Just looks fantastic, Amy, Jo x

Tracey Ann said...

Such a beautiful, magical image. Love it!