Thursday, July 2, 2015

Happy Birthday...

Hey hey!

There's a new Farm Fresh challenge up over at The Greeting Farm and the theme this month is 'red, white, and blue'. I was drawn to making a boy card with that color combo and since I was in a Wild Sprout sort of mood I went straight for that binder. I ended up doing a head swap, adding WS Edward's cutie patootie face to WS Dylan's body. This being a summer card I wanted my guy to be wearing shorts and Dylan is the only boy Sprout that I own who fit that criteria. I also wiped the number off his jersey before stamping and replaced it with a little star so that he coordinated with the papers and embellishments that I chose to use on the rest of the card. :)

Thanks so much for stopping by to take a peek. 
Later gators!       
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- Pebbles (Americana), Simple Stories (wood grain)
American Crafts POW glitter silver cardstock
stamps- The Greeting Farm (Wild Sprout Edward, Wild Sprout Dylan from the Roll Call set), Simon Says Stamp (sentiment), W Plus 9 (star)
ink- Memento tuxedo black, Colorbox creamy brown
Memory Box star die
Papertrey Ink swoosh die
KI Memories star pillow sticker
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20
hair- E55, E57, E59, E49
clothes- C00, C1, C3, C4, 0, R05, R08, E09, B45, B39