Monday, March 23, 2015

Peep, peep...

Hi there!

I got some new stamps from Sugar Nellie over the weekend and I was very excited to ink them up and play a bit. They carry these cute Basik the cat stamps from the Scrapberry's range and while I love the kitty, the other little critters that are included in the sets are just as cute and can be the star of the show just as much as Basik. Which is what I did on this Easter card that I'm entering into the Sugar Bowl 'anything goes' challenge. I inked up five of the birdies from the Basik and Sparrow set and colored them up to look like baby chicks. I gave them a springtime scene to live in then kept the rest of the card super simple. Heck... even my sentiment is part of that great Bella Blvd paper that I'm using once again. :)

Well, I hope your week is off to a great start. I'm looking forward to a fun day at work today so I'm excited to get myself moving. Thanks for stopping by and I'll see ya tomorrow.    
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- Bella Blvd (Simply Spring)
stamps- Sugar Nellie (Basik and Sparrows), Studio G (peep peep)
ink- Memento tuxedo black
Making Memories flower
Studio Calico Color Theory button
Memory Box tiny tendril die
Copic markers:
chicks- Y11, Y13, Y21, Y26, YR16, BG000, 0
ground/sky- E30, E31, E34, E43, YG03, YG17, YG67, RV23, RV25, Y38, BG0000, BG000, 0

6 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

Awe that is Cute!!!!!!
Have an Awesome week! !!
Hugs, Heidi and Brooke

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

Such a fun card! Love it!

Julie D. Richards said...

This made me smile. Hugs.

Juls said...

Wow I love this so so much, I love how you have used the cute little critters .. Thank you so much for sharing this with us in the sugar bowl xx

Annette said...

Awwww, those birdies are soooo sweet! Love them.
Hugs
Annette - Netty's Cards
xx
Proud to design for :
The Sugar Bowl Challenge,
Tiddly Inks
Without Words Challenge and
As You Like It Challenge.


JANINE QUINN MIDDLESBROUGH, UK said...

Hi Amy this is such an adorable card. I would never have thought to use the little birds as Easter chicks from the Basik & Co stamps set. So clever and sweet, I absolutely love it!!

Hugs
Janine xx

Sugar Nellie DT and The Sugar Bowl DT