Thursday, February 19, 2015

A moment with you...

Hi guys!

Well... still sick. Still miserable. I'm not working today because I just have to rest and hopefully get over this dang cold. I did get a super simple card done yesterday and here it is... I inked up Gorjuss Girl Ruby with her little kitty pal resting on her lap. Such a cute stamp and I'm pretty sure that this is the first time I've gotten her on a card. One sheet of paper, a bit of ribbon, and a sprinkling of flowers and this one was done. Which is good 'cause I didn't have the energy for much more than that, LOL! :)

And now I think I'm done too, gotta get back to bed for as long as my kitties will let me sleep. 
TTYL!
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- Pebbles (Garden Party)
stamp- Santoro (Gorjuss Girl Ruby), Mama Elephant (Purrfect Pair set)
ink- Memento tuxedo black, Versafine onyx black, Colorbox creamy brown
My Favorite Things rounded stitched rectangle die
Prima flowers
Kaiser Craft pearls
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20
hair- E21, E23, E25, E29
clothes- Y00, Y11, Y21, E81, Y35, Y38, YG00, YG01, YG03, YG95, E40, E41, 0, W6, 100
kitty- W1, W2, W3, W6
swing- E30, E31, E40, E41, E43
sky- BG000, 0