Wednesday, January 28, 2015

The world to me...

Hello, hello!

I hope everyone is fine and dandy today. I've got a long day ahead of me at work but I'm feeling pretty good.  Lots to do and get done, hopefully I will be able to cross a bunch of things off my to-do list.

My card today features an older stamp from Lili of the Valley called Milly me and my dog. I guess I've had her for quite a while because I couldn't even find the stamp on their site to link up to. I modeled this pair of sweet swingin' pals after my sister Tracy and her new pup, Jinx. Jinx is so cute, half Westie half Maltese, all white except for a sprinkling of light brown "freckles" on her ears. With the image being such a scene all by itself I wanted to keep the rest of the card super simple. I'm kinda falling in love with my dies again for this very reason, especially the stitched looking ones. They add a great finishing touch on an otherwise CAS design. 

Alrighty, I guess I should go get myself ready... another day, another dollar.  :)
TTYL!      
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- Fancy Pants (Happy Go Lucky)
stamps- Lili of the Valley (Milly Me and My Dog), Simon Says Stamp (Friendship Messages sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black, Colorbox creamy brown
Simon Says Stamp cloud bank die
Paper Smooches stitched line die
Prima flowers 
Kaiser Craft pearls
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20
hair- E21, E25, E27, E29
clothes- Y21, YR21, YR24, R12, E17, G00, BG13, R05, E09, W5, W7, W9
puppy- E40, E41, E50, E23, 0
swing/grass/sky- E30, E31, E23, E42, E43, YG00, YG63, YG67, YG95, BG000, 0