Monday, January 26, 2015

Little hearts...

Howdy friends!

Can you believe we are kicking off the last week of January already? Almost a full month back in the whole blogging and crafting gig and I feel like I'm hitting that familiar groove. Playing along in the challenges has helped... that's why I've got a card for another Farm Fresh Challenge over at The Greeting Farm. This week's theme is "Get Wordy" so I knew that I wanted to find a paper that had a great text print on it. After going through a couple Valentine themed paper pads I found the perfect paper. The 'We Go Together' paper pad from Pebbles had just what I needed. I paired it up with the sweet little SSSC Lavender stamp and a fun Kid Quote sentiment. Due to the nature of the challenge I decided to let that text print do most of the work though when I found the coordinating paper with the little heart cookies I couldn't help but cut a few out and even add one to Lavender's hand. Looks like she was hungry too, LOL!  ;)

Alrighty, time for me to scoot. 
Chat at'cha later! 
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- Pebbles (We Go Together)
stamps- The Greeting Farm (SSSC Lavender), Inkadinkado (Kid Quote sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black, Versafine onyx black, Colorbox creamy brown
Sticko puffy heart sticker
Kaiser Craft gems
Sharpie white marker
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20
hair- E31, E33, E35, E57
eyes- B34, B37, BG000, 0
clothes- R32, R35, R37, R11, R20, E50, E81, 0, W6, W9

5 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

Happy Monday! !!! Love your cute Valentines card!!!! This is soo perfect for The Greeting Farm challenge too!!!! Have a wonderful day! !
Hugs, Heidi and Brooke

Ellen H. said...

Hallooo there, what a lovely cutiepie!! :)

Julie D. Richards said...

Perfect Valentine card. Love her cookie.

XxJULESxX said...

So cute, and gorgeous love the sweet image.

Juls said...

cute, love the sentiment. Hugs Juls