Monday, June 9, 2014

My favorite person...

Good Monday morning to you!

I can't believe we are already kicking off the second week of June! Graduations are happening and town is getting super busy. It's been hot enough that some people are already swimming in the lake but I think I'll be waiting for it to heat up just a bit longer. Still, it's been beautiful and I've enjoyed several evenings out playing wicked games of black widow croquet with my closest peeps. We have a large mowed field behind my place so the courses are pretty epic and we always have so much fun. :)

I've also managed to spend some time in the crafty room and make another card for my sister to sell in her dog grooming salon. This one is kinda special because Tracy has a sweet English Bulldog named C.G. (Cover Girl) and I colored up this SOG Preppy Pups stamp to look just like her. I think my sis was pretty tickled to get this one and might find it hard to part with it for a while.
Well, I'm hoping that my June Stamp Club stamp arrives in the mail today and if it does you know I'll be inking it up right away. So hopefully I'll be back again with another post tomorrow.

Later gators!
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- October Afternoon
stamps- Some Odd Girl (Preppy Pups), Simon Says Stamp (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and rich cocoa, Colorbox dark brown
Doodlebug heart sticker
Sakura clear glaze pen
Sharpie white marker
Copic markers:
E40, E41, E42, E43, E30, E31, E34, E35, T3, T5, T7, R01, R02, R20

4 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

OMG this is Super Adorable!!! I could see why she would not want to part with this. Love how your colored up this cutie!! Maybe the SS will be Mermaids!! Then I will be super jealous as I didn't sign up it. Thanks for visiting my blog this weekend. I did get crafty yesterday so hopefully I will have a post today. I hope you get your TGF Happy Mail. Have a wonderful day doll1
Hugs, Heidi & Brooke
ps I saw this morning Brooke WON the Paper Nest Dolls challenge this morning! She is EXCITED to say the least!

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

So adorable! What a cutie!

Rhonda Miller said...

This is so adorable.

theCook said...

That doggie is sooo cute!