Monday, June 16, 2014

Berry sweet...

Olo!

I told you the other day that I had altered the new TGF Stamp Club cutie called Slippers and here she is. I opened up her eyes by wiping the ink away from her lowered lashes before stamping and then used my light box to trace on Fairest's wide eyes. But I didn't want her looking up so I traced Tress' pupils instead. Oh, and I also wiped away her toes and just drew in a straight line to give her a slipper on her bare foot. The easiest alteration came when I cut out a berry from the Summer Squeeze paper and glued it right over the slipper she is originally holding. Now instead of heading off to a midnight ball Slippers is spending a sunny afternoon out in the berry patch.

Okey dokey then, time for me to run and get myself ready for another day of work.
Laters! :)     
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- Bella Blvd (Summer Squeeze)
stamps- The Greeting Farm (SSC Slippers, Fairest, Tress), Papertrey Ink (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black, Versafine onyx black, Studio Calico well red, Prima shabby tote
Divine Twine
Prima flowers
Kasier Craft pearls
Sticko ladybug sticker
American Crafts knock out border punch
Sharpie white marker
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20
hair- E50, E21, E23, E25
eyes- YG25, BG000, 0
clothes- RV10, RV11, RV32, R32, R24, R29, C7, 100

5 comments:

Marianne said...

Such a fun card, Amy, but with all your surgery I do wonder what this cutie really looks like LOL.
Marianne x

Rhonda Miller said...

This is so cute. I love the adorable image.

Heidi Brawley said...

Awe this is very cute! !!! Love your altering of this cutie! !!!!! Today is our last day of vacation. Back to work tomorrow. Vegas was a blast! ! Hope u get to go somewhere fun this summer! !!
Hugs, Heidi and Brooke

Loz said...

wow! love this!

Unknown said...

Hope you are doing ok, havent seen you post in awhile. Just checking in for new inspiration :)