Monday, March 3, 2014

Happy Easter...

Hello there!

It's time for March previews over at CC Designs and today we are shining the spotlight on the newest additions to the Roberto's Rascals range of stamps. These stamps are all about Easter and springtime fun, that's for sure! I've inked up Henry's Bunny for my card and I think he's just about the cutest little boy with a bunny that I've ever seen. Don't the pair of them look super happy? I've paired Henry up with some new Welcome Spring papers by Imaginisce and a new sentiment from Amy R stamps and everything came together to make for a cheery Easter card. 


Be sure to check out what my fellow CCD teammies have created over on the CCD blog today. As always, there are chances to win the new stamps while you are there so don't miss that!  Henry's Bunny along with the other March stamps and dies will be available for purchase at the CC Designs store Thursday, March 6th at noon EST.  
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- Imaginisce (Welcome Spring)
stamps- Roberto's Rascals (Henry's Bunny), Amy R (Egg-cellent Easter sentiments)
ink- Memento tuxedo black, Versafine onyx black, and Prima shabby tote
My Mind's Eye and Basic Grey enamel dots
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20
hair- E44, E47, E49
clothes- E30, E31, E34, B91, B93, B01, B37, BV29, E40, E81, 0, C1
bunny- W0, W1, W3, R01, R02, 0