Monday, November 18, 2013

Hello, Santa...

Good Monday morning to ya!

So these adorable little penguins were part of the November release over at CC Designs and I've been anxious to get them inked up and on a card. They have such a happiness to them that I wanted my card to be bright and fun and playful. I cleaned out my bag of Christmas paper scraps yesterday and pulled everything on here from it so it's quite the random mix of papers. But I like how those colors really pop against all the black accents... who knew that the chalkboard trend would work so perfectly with penguins, LOL! :)

Ok, I really should get myself ready for work now.
Later gators!


Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- Scenic Route (green), Bella Blvd (gifts), Karen Foster (snowflakes), Simple Stories (sentiment)
stamps- CC Designs (Sweet Penguins set)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Colorbox creamy brown
Doodlebug stickers
My Mind's Eye and Doodlebug enamel dots
Ranger Icicle stickles
Sakura clear glaze pen
Copic Spica glitter pen
Copic markers:
C00, C1, C2, R0000, R000, C6, C8, C10, YR12, YR15, BG0000, BG000, 0, R24, R27, R29, RV23, RV25, RV14, RV10

4 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE very Adorable!! The penguins are really cute on there too! Yeah for Xmas Scraps too!!! Have an Awesome day doll!
hugs, Heidi

Lau W said...

Oh super cute !!
xxx

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is so adorable, I love it!

Julie D. Richards said...

Adorable. Thought I'd mention I've been seeing a lot of SN images used on FB lately. Aeryn has been doing a beautiful job with your images.