Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Merry Christmas...

Hey there!

I've had this Swiss Pixie colored up since CC Designs previews last week and wanted to get her on a card even though previews are over. I've been really diggin' the December Documented line from Simple Stories so naturally I colored Santa's Helper to match. I think part of the reason I'm loving these papers so much is because it gives me that cool chalkboard look without having to do any fancy stamping techniques. Hey, I'm a lazy crafter remember? ;)
Seriously, this card couldn't have been any quicker to put together. Which was a good thing because I was pretty busy yesterday. Hopefully with my day off today I can really have some fun in the crafty room. I'm proud to say that there is finally a clean desk waiting for me in there, LOL! 

I guess that means I should bid you adieu and see what kind of a mess I can make. 
Later gators! :)
  
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- Simple Stories (December Documented)
stamp- CC Designs (Santa's Helper)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Prima old road
Divine Twine
Kaiser Craft gems
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20
hair- E30, E31, E34
clothes- R05, E07, E18, YG21, YG25, YG61, BG10, BG11, BG72, E40, E41, 0, G46, G29, C0, C1, C3
ornament- YG00, YG01, YG03

11 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE this is Super Cute and that paper is totally Perfect with her!!! Yeah on a clean desk. I am about half way there with mine. Telling Brooke to put stamps away after she uses them has really been a chore!!!
Have a Fabulous Wed.
Hugs, Heidi

Marianne said...

So cute, Amy. Love the chalkboard look with the pops of colour! Clearing desks and (dining room) tables is a real challenge for me. ;-(
Marianne x

yvon said...

Wow, this is super. Absolut fab paper.
Hugs, Yvon

Julye said...

fab card and such a cutie too thanks for sharing.

Nikki said...

stunning love the chalkboard and your colouring is awesome as always :)

Lau W said...

Oh fabulous !! love this card Amy !
xxx

gobeagirl said...

This is just too darn cute! I think I need to expand my paper companies. lol... I seem to gravitate towards the same 2 or 3, but I really love the look of these. Have a wonderful day off. I wish! I can't wait until Sat. @ 3 lol. Hugs Lisa

Unknown said...

She's darling and gorgeously well colored! Love, love the papers you've chosen.

Julie D. Richards said...

Oh I love this. She's so darn cute. Love the chalkboard effect.

Rhonda Miller said...

This is such a cute Christmas card.

Tress said...

Love the colors you've used on her! So cheery!