Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Boo...

Hey there!

Sunday's trip to town was fantastic. Mom and I had a lot of fun at Hallmark and we even stopped by Craft Warehouse where I found a few things that needed to come home with me. ;)

Because most of my day was spent out and about I didn't have time to create anything for a post yesterday. And I spent most of my free time yesterday cleaning off my desk and putting away all those new goodies that I'm anxious to get on a card or two. But I didn't want to go a second day without a post on here so I'm throwing up a non-coloring Halloween card that I made recently. I love this little trio of die cut ghosts from Memory Box and just wanted to have fun featuring them front and center. 

Well, I should get a move on. Lots to do before I can relax and make something fun for tomorrow... see you then! :)   
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill
paper- Making Memories (stars), Imaginisce (chevron)
vellum
stamp- Imaginisce (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Colorbox creamy brown
Memory Box ghost dies
Tim Holtz tiny attacher
Kaiser Craft gems
ribbon

8 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE this is an Adorable card!! I bought that die this year too. so cute! sounds like you had a fun shopping trip. Brooke and I went to Hallmark Sunday. I only bought 1 ornament. I am beginning to run out of room to store Christmas decorations! Ugh!
Have a wonderful day.
Hugs, Heidi & Brooke

Danni said...

So cute! How clever to use vellum for the ghosts!

gobeagirl said...

Hi Amy, I just LOVE crafters warehouse! Dont't let the other stores know, but I seem to get better deals there than at the other stores when we go to Tri-Cities. Lol... I can't wait to see all the goodies that came home with you. As for your non colored card I think it is just adorable! I haven't picked up that die yet, but I think those triplette are just too cute and I love that you gave them each their own place to be spooky from. :O) Have a great day. Hugs Lisa

Stephanie R/S said...

Oh craft warehouse sounds fun i wanna go lol another awesome card luv the ghost die

Rhonda Miller said...

What a cute card. I love the little ghosts.

Julie D. Richards said...

So cute. Glad you had a great day out with your mom.

Bev said...

Only goes to show you don't have to color, the card is so cute and love how you showcased each ghost separately. Glad to hear you had a good time... what is a Craft Warehouse? Haven't seen them in the Midwest.

Tress said...

Love those vellum ghosts!