Saturday, June 29, 2013

You are my sunshine...

Hey, hey, hey!

If you are a long time reader of this blog you might just remember the Wild Sprout gracing today's card as one I styled waaaaaaaay back in 2009 for the TGF Design a Sprout contest. I went back into the archives to find the original post with her and man did that bring back some memories! :)

This little beach bummin' beauty is Addy and I am so excited to see her become an official digital stamp over at The Greeting Farm. She's just in time for the scorchin' hot days of summer and Addy is ready to beat the heat in her cutest bikini and settle under an umbrella with her fluffiest beach towel.
I paired Addy up with a piece of one of my all time most favorite papers ever, Bella Blvd's All Inclusive stripe. I love, love, love the color combo going on here and I am happy to report that I completely used up this scrap by cutting it up and putting both sides of the paper to work... yeah! I actually used the Garden Variety sketch challenge as my jumping off point for the design and while I may have veered away from it just a bit, the bones are still there so I'll go ahead and enter Addy into the challenge while I still have time.

Okey dokey, enjoy your weekend and keep cool! :)     
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- Bella Blvd (All Inclusive)
digital stamp- The Greeting Farm (Wild Sprout Addy)
Prima shabby tote ink
computer generated sentiment
Frantic Stamper seashell dies
Little Yellow Bicycle gems
Copic Spica glitter pen
Copic markers:
skin- E00, E21, E13, R00, R20
hair- E50, E51, E53
clothes- Y38, YR16, E99, BG53, BG57, BG49, Y35, Y13, YG01, YG95, YG97, B24, B37

11 comments:

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

Such a sweet card! Love the image and wish you'd design more for TGF.

Maria Therese said...

So cute ♥♥♥

Julie D. Richards said...

What a cute beach babe. Love the papers too. Well yesterday I said we were due for temperature of 120°, well, we reached a little over 118°, yowsa hot hot hot. Have a great day Amy. Hugs, Julie.

Hlora said...

Love this card) Very nice papers you used here)

gobeagirl said...

Hi Amy, I think Addy looks just adorable one your card. That girl is ready to go soak up some sun and water at the lake. :O) I really love the papers that you used for her as well. Haven't seen this set, but you know me... I am always late to the party, but I still have a good time. Hope you are doing well. How's the new car? We just got done with a 6 hour thunder storm followed by rain and hail. Now we are suppose to hit the 100s today. ugh! I love the summer, but 100 is just a bit much for me. Hope you guys are a little cooler. Have a great weekend. Hugs Lisa

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE this is Super Adorable!!! looks like Brooke today. she has a pool party to go to for her friend that is moving away. Love that paper. good luck with the challenge to!
hugs, Heidi & Brooke

Juls said...

Cute hugs Juls

Stephanie said...

Such a great image! I love the way you colored her towel and you're right those papers are perfect!

Kimberly S said...

Love that sweet image, and the fabulous Summer scene! :) hugs, Kimberly

eva said...

she is so cute!! i love this card!

Tress said...

I'm in love with this card and this Wild Sprout! And knowing you created her makes it even more special!