Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Thumbs up...

Mornin' friends!

So I was checking out the new digi stamp May release over at Pee Wee Designs and was immediately captivated by little Bashful Betty here. I know that she is meant to be kinda shy looking but I saw her as giving a big thumbs up and I had just the kid quote sentiment stamp to go with her. It's a match made in heaven if you ask me! ;)
It's been a while since I've inked up one of my kid quote stamps, mostly because the style of them doesn't work with just any character stamp. I tend to pair them up with younger, more child like images and these Pee Wees definitely fit the bill. The rest of the card is pretty CAS really, the paper was busy enough with all the colors and patterns going on that I didn't want to compete with all that. 

Oh and while I was checking out the Pee Wee Designs May release I found something pretty darn cool. There is a free digi stamp right now called Cutie Patootie that you won't want to miss out on 'cause she's pretty darn adorable!

Alrighty, another day... another dollar. 
See ya in 24. :)   
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- Studio Calico (Snippets)
digital stamp- Pee Wee Designs (Bashful Betty)
stamp- Inkadinkado (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Colorbox creamy brown
Pebbles candy dots
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20
hair- E30, E31, E33, E35
eyes- G43, E33, YG03
clothes- BG000, R05, R08, E09, B93, B95, B97, W1, G0000, G000, BG32, BG34, Y13, Y15, Y17, YR00, R01, R02, R20, E40, E41, YG00, G40, G43

10 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

omg how ADORABLE!!!!Your sentiment goes Perfect with this cutie!!1
Have an Awesome day doll!
Hugs, Heidi & Brooke

Lau W said...

Oh cute ! So nice colros and love the sentiment !
xxx

Julie D. Richards said...

Oh, she's so cute. Love her glasses and big eyes. Perfect sentiment. Have a great day Amy.

Jas said...

Super adorable card, reminds me of my 4yr old son always give me his "TEN thumbs up" when every time I asked if how's the food and he will always say "Mama, you get TEN thumbs up" , lol!
HUgs,
Jas

chrilvian said...

aaah funny

Billie A said...

Love this image and your coloring of her. The hair/eyes are wonderful. The whole image is darling. I love the sentiment too. Perfect.

Rhonda Miller said...

I love your card. That image is adorable.

Juls said...

Fab!! Love the sentiment!! Hugs Juls xxx

scrapn_momof2 said...

Oh my gosh....LOL....she is too cute, those glasses!!!! Adorable card.

gobeagirl said...

OMG she is so so CUTE and I just love this card. Hugs, Lisa