Saturday, May 11, 2013

The word is out... we've got winners!

Happy Saturday friends!

It's time to announce the winners of the Sweet November May release! 
This month has been all about some of our most favorite SN friends... the Fairwees. These little sweeties have been on the go and staying connected. Now, without further ado the winners of the Sweet November May candies are:

  • Daphne's Ride goes to- Kathleen
  • Emaline's Hot Air Balloon goes to- Missy Owen
  • Mia's Kite goes to- Henriette
  • Josie and Jilly's Chat goes to- Linda
Congratulations ladies! Please email me at: pete_danger @ hotmail.com with your mailing info and I will get your prize sent out as soon as possible.

Big thanks again to everyone who came out for the May previews. Don't forget that all of the new stamps and die cutters are now available in the ATS store. 
As always, it's been a blast and I can't wait to see these Fairwees flutter onto your own cards and projects! :)
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- Heidi Swapp (Vintage Chic)
stamps- Drozy's Darlings (Letter For You), Amy R (Sunny Sentiments), Papertrey Ink (stitches)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and rich cocoa, Colorbox creamy brown
Prima flower and pearls
ribbon
Copic Spica glitter pen
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20
hair- E40, E41, E42, E43, E44
eyes- BG72, BG78, BG000, 0
clothes/wings- R30, R32, R35, YR30, YR31, Y00, E84, E87, E89, YR21, YR23, Y000, 0, Y21, Y26, Y28, Y13

18 comments:

scrapn_momof2 said...

Congrats to all of the winners.

Oh my this is so adorable!!your coloring as always is perfection and the colors are fantastic. Love the little note.

Julie D. Richards said...

Congrats to the winners, have fun with your goodies.

Unknown said...

Awww Amy, this is so beautiful and so pretty, I love this image and everything about your card :) .. I missed seeing the new May release.. been so busy lately and sorry for not hopping along too! Off to have a peek now :) Hugs xxx

Nikki said...

This is just so cute congrats to the lucky winners

Rhonda Miller said...

What a beautiful card. Congrats to the winners.

gobeagirl said...

Amy your card is super adorable! Love the papers that you have used with her. I really love this stamp, she is super fun and I can just see so many uses for her. I checked out Nancy's card with her last night and I think you both have really come up with awesome cards. CONGRATS, to all that won your stamps. I am of course jelly, but as soon as I am done with these invitations and Jerry gets a new job I swear I am going to have super huge haul from ATS! lol... Awwww....a girl has to dream right? Hope you are having a beautiful weekend. We have loads of sunshine and hot here. Hugs, Lisa

Cami said...

Congrats to all the winners! Oh Amy, this card is so adorable and I love how you placed that "letter" under her. She's adorable, and your coloring as always is beautiful! Have a great weekend!

Natka said...

Congratulations ladies! I like the card!

Linda said...

Very cute card as always.

I'm super excited to have been chosen, can't wait to ink up Josie and Jilly.

Leanne said...

Congrats ladies!
Wonderful card Amy! Great layout and colors. Have a great day!

Billie A said...

Congratulations ladies what an awesome win.
Amy your card is darling. Perfect colors and look. Love this as I love your others.

Kimberly S said...

Adorable card! Love the image, and the theme. :) Congratulations to your winners too! hugs, Kimberly

Heidi Brawley said...

Omg we have had a busy Saturday!!!! Now it is after midnight here and I am now just getting to check out your blog!!! LOVE your card!!! OMG she is sooo darn cute!!! I am so adding her her to my Must Have list!! Now off to bed since my Mothers day is gonna b busy one too!! CONGRATS to all the winners!!! Hugs, Heidi

Henriëtte said...

Wow I'm so glad I've won!
Congrats to the other ladies.
I will mail my adress.
Thanks!
Henriette x

chrilvian said...

cute
love the little pearls

Heidi Brawley said...

I just ordered this cutie!!! I got MOther's day money to spend!!!
hugs,Heidi

Juls said...

wow this is just gorgeous!!! Love every detail!! Hugs Juls

Henriëtte said...

Received my package today! THANKS. I'm very happy with it.
Henriette (The Nehterlands)