Wednesday, March 20, 2013

A great friend...


Good morning... sorry about the lateness, I just got internet access back!

I had a wonderful shopping trip with my sister on Monday. I got some cute new clothes for this spring/summer and even better than that, I hit the jackpot at JoAnn's and got some new Basic Grey goodies at 40% off! Jacque is always pretty good about indulging my desire to search out crafty stores even though she has other interests. We talked and laughed the whole time so it was a really great day.

Speaking of great days... today is another review preview day over on the ATS blog. Both the Li'l Lolitas and Drozy's Darlings are in the spotlight this time and I've made a card using Fairy Willow. She's such a beauty and I couldn't help but color her up in a soft spring time palette. The scrap of old Chatterbox paper was just what I needed for that too. I love how the plant tendrils in the print mimic the curls of Willow's hair. 

As always there is plenty more inspiration to be seen from my fellow teammates on the ATS blog, so be sure to check that out. And all of the March stamps can be found here in the All That Scraps store.

TTFN!

Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- Chatterbox and BoBunny
stamps- Lil Lolita (Fairy Willow), Hero Arts (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and espresso truffle, Prima shabby tote
Kaiser Craft pearls and gems
Copic Spica glitter pen
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20
eyes- B23, B26, B29, BG000, 0
hair- E50, E51, E53, E55, R01, R21, R22
clothes- YG93, YG95, YG97, B000, B91, B21, B24, B26, R20, R22, R24
wings- Y000, Y11, Y21
background- E40, 0, B0000

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh hun your card is lovely..
And it's so wonderful you had such a nice time with your sis.. ! Smiles.

My twin lives hundreds of miles away, but (all being well) will be living down here on my doorstep by May.. (Big grins!)

I got her into crafting a couple of years ago so I'm sure our shopping trips will be awesome! Lol.xx

Chrissy said...

Fabulous card Amy, love her dreamy eyes, gorgeous colouring,and love the papers, beautiful spring colours..love it.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

So delicate and pretty, love it!

Julie D. Richards said...

She turned out beautifully with that background paper. The colors match so perfectly it looks like you colored the patterned paper. She's actually pretty sexy.

Danni said...

Pretty!! Love the spring feel to this! Glad you had a good shopping trip!

Nonni said...

I love the image and the hair looks amazing! Really beautiful, springy card.

Karla said...

Gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!

Laura said...

Wow such a gorgeous card Hun.
Laura xx

Craftdee said...

More gorgeousness! Love the colour palette, and the image is perfect with that paper! Donna xx

Juls said...

so gorgeous!! Love how you have coloured her hair!! Hugs Juls

Kimberli Sarsfield said...

I love the double dipped hair coloring on her and the way you colored her up so soft, punky yet ethereal!