Sunday, January 27, 2013

You + me...

Hi guys!

Work was busy again yesterday and I was tired once I got back home. So I didn't get a card made but luckily I had this one already done. There is no stamping what-so-ever instead it was a fun opportunity to put a bunch of die cuts to use. The entire card is an eclectic mix of brands which I always find to be a fun challenge. ;)

Well I can't think of much else to say about this one so I guess I'll just wish you all a good day with loads of crafty time to enjoy. :)

XOXO  
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill
paper- Pebbles (red), Crate (pink stripe), Pink Paislee (blue hearts)
My Mind's Eye die cuts
Studio Calico wood veneer people
Kaiser Craft gems
CC Designs Fairwee tiny scallop border die

4 comments:

Leanne said...

Very cute!
Have a fabulous Sunday Amy!!

Sara I. said...

Love your mix of papers and colors on this one! Adorable card! Hope you have a wonderful Sunday :) Thanks for stopping by my blog this morning - your visit made me smile xx

Kimberli Sarsfield said...

Love the mix of papers and die cuts!

Heidi Brawley said...

AAWE it's very cute!!!! Still Awesome with no stamping! I didn't get a chance to swing by here yesterday. Hope your weekend was Awesome! Have a Great week to!
Hugs, Heidi & Brooke