Tuesday, December 13, 2011

A lovey little dude...

Hello, hello!

Welcome back to day two of the Some Odd Girl Valentine release previews! Today it is all about Lovey Tobie, awwww... what a sweetheart he is! Tobie is part of a 4"x3" clear set that also includes three sentiments and two heart icons. And the best part is that he is available to order today! :)

Something about Tobie had me thinkin' smartie whiz kid in love... kind of like the guys from Big Bang Theory. That's why I thought the neutral graph papers would be a cool touch, and with just a few touches of red thrown in I think it still reads as a Valentine. As you can see, Tobie has made all the right measurements to create the perfect heart garland for his secret crush, LOL! ;)

Ok, so don't forget to check out the rest of the Oddie's cards over on the SOG blog today and if you hopped along with us over the weekend you'll want to see if you've won your very own Lovey Tobie!

Later gators!
Supply list:
cardstock- Jillibean Soup kraft, Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- Studio Calico (Classic Calico)
stamps- Some Odd Girl (Lovey Tobie and sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Colorbox dark brown
Sticko epoxy heart
Sharpie white marker
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20
hair- E44, E47, E49
eyes- B04, B06, C6
clothes- B34, B37, B39, E74, E77, E79, E81, W0, R29, E18, R24, R27, C1, 0

12 comments:

Marianne said...

He looks like the ideal son in law, lol. Love the jeans! Marianne x

Creations by Shirl said...

What a handsome fella! Beautiful coloured and love the new release...
Have a great day Amy!

Heidi Brawley said...

Oh he is Handsome! Your card is very adorable!! Hugs, Heidi

Annette Allen said...

I so love this little guy...He looks awesome with those big blue eyes...love it

Crafty Loops said...

Gorgeous card Amy, I love it. Lee x

Leanne said...

Hehehe, he's cute! Love the fun geometric card!
;)

Jennifer M. said...

Cute! He does have that cute geek in love look doesn't he? Great Card!

Jen

gobeagirl said...

Hi Amy. WOW, this is just adorable! I think your coloring is just fantastic as always. lol... Don't go hunting for the paper. I haven't had a computer since yesterday morning.(Hate cable sometimes.)But I will send you one of the pads. My store here had a ton when I was last there, so I will get it in the mail for you tomorrow or Thurday at the lastest. Merry Christmas! :O) Hugs, Lisa

Stamping Cafe said...

Oh my... this is so adorable and sweet, Amy! I never get any boy image, but I really love this one... you are a super enabler! :) Superb coloring as always!! Hope you are enjoying a happy week, hugs!!

Juls said...

so sweet! Love his string of hearts, and the torn paper detail! Hugs Juls

RiNNE said...

Oh, he is too cute! He's my fave fr the release and he just looks like the tV character that you mentioned ;). Those papers are truly perfect for guys! And this color combo of brown/ red/ blue is stellar!

Kelly Schelske said...

He is so sweet Amy!